Types Of Workers We Represent
Helping Employees In All Types Of Industries
At Rehbock & Wilson, we have been standing up for injured workers in Anchorage and across the entire state of Alaska since 1970.
Whether you are employed as a bush pilot or an elementary school teacher, our lawyers are here to help you pursue the workers’ compensation benefits you need. Here are just a few of the many types of employees we represent:
- Industrial workers: Whether you lost your hearing from being exposed to loud machinery, you lost a limb in a manufacturing accident or you developed chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) from breathing in chemical vapors, we can help.
- Fishermen: We know how dangerous working conditions are aboard crab boats, deep sea fishing craft and other vessels. Too many people get hurt every year.
- Construction workers: Let us represent you if you fell from a ladder or scaffold, were crushed in a forklift rollover or were harmed in another construction site accident.
- Office employees: Workers’ compensation covers carpal tunnel syndrome and other repetitive stress injuries to office workers. You may even deserve benefits if you work remotely or telecommute.
- Police and firefighters: We represent law enforcement officers, firefighters, EMTs and others who are suffering from job-related psychological conditions such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Truck drivers: If you were injured in a vehicle crash while driving for your job, you can seek benefits to cover your lost wages and medical bills. Let us answer all your questions about it.
- Health care employees: While caring for others, many nurses, aides and other medical providers suffer from back injuries and infectious diseases.
It Costs You Nothing To Retain Us, So Get Started Today
Our attorneys get paid by the other side — not by you — so you have nothing to lose. Don’t wait to reach out to us for the counsel and advocacy you need. Call our Anchorage office at 800-477-8574 or contact us online.